Table for 2?

CBCit

A couple we cruised with last year wanted table for 2 at night and had little trouble getting in or with it taking very long.. they would go and sign in and get the little "light up" or vibrating thing-y and go get a drink.. said they never waited more than 15 minutes... no matter when they went

We were on the Dawn last month and I found if you are doing anytime dining either go early or ask for a table for 4 . We did and never did anyone else join us until.... we made friends with another couple towards the end of our cruise and they wanted to join us because Jorges our maitre d was so attentive to us and made us special entrees not offered on the menu ....so we ended up having the table for 4 filled . Hi Steve and Nancy .

Table for 2 on the Caribbean Princess in the Palm Dining Room was never a problem for us. We always got one every evening without a reservation. This is the larger of the 2 Anytime Dining Rooms. The smaller "Coral" We waited about 15 minutes. Most nights went to the Palm. I am sure You will not have a problem.

I've also been wondering about this for my honeymoon next year -- thanks for the replies.

Also, I've heard some complaints that the tables for 2 are often VERY close together, so that it doesn't feel very private. Does anyone have any experience with this on the Caribbean Princess in the anytime dining rooms?

I'm only telling this to YOU, honeymooner! Don't you dare tell anyone else, but those aft window tables for two in the Palm Dining Room...they are the usual distance from other tables and provide plenty of personal space. There are many tables for two that are uncomfortably close -- these are not. The only problem you will have is "Who gets the view of the wake tonight?"

Archived