electrical outlets

ninjasquash

Hello ya'll,

I'm cruising to Alaska for the first time Aug 27 on the Serenade. I am addicted to the whirring of my small table fan and plan on packing it. I'm in an inside stateroom on deck 9 and am wondering if there will be an outlet to plug it into bedside??????? Will I need an extension cord?

Also, I am sharing this cabin with 2 others, sister and cousin and am wondering about space. I am supposing that there is some sort of pullout couch or bunk? And is there enough closet space for three? And space to stash the suitcases?

I am way excited about this trip and have learned much from everyone.

Thanks

ps Does an upper bunk come with seatbelts or safty straps?? :D :D :D

Hello ya'll,

I'm cruising to Alaska for the first time Aug 27 on the Serenade. I am addicted to the whirring of my small table fan and plan on packing it. I'm in an inside stateroom on deck 9 and am wondering if there will be an outlet to plug it into bedside??????? Will I need an extension cord?

Also, I am sharing this cabin with 2 others, sister and cousin and am wondering about space. I am supposing that there is some sort of pullout couch or bunk? And is there enough closet space for three? And space to stash the suitcases?

I am way excited about this trip and have learned much from everyone.

Thanks

ps Does an upper bunk come with seatbelts or safty straps?? :D :D :D

ninjasquash,

I'm taking my mom on this same cruise on the Serenade. We are on deck 8, so keep it quiet up there...lol.

We went to the Caribbean last year aboard the Rhapsody of the Sea. The best I can remember it had one outlet...so bring a power strip...especially with all of those people using hair dryers etc. Also, there was plenty of closet space.

About the seatbelts...lol...well our cruise aboard the Rhapsody...we sailed through the south half of Hurricane Katrina, going from Galveston to Key West. The front end of the ship would actually come out of the water, then slam back down. Needless to say, there wasn't a single passenger that wasn't terribly upset...not to mention sick, even the crew was ill. It was all you could do to stay in your bed that night...but the bed was the only place I didn't feel entirely miserable. We had OVER 30 foot seas....amazing.

Check out the roll call thread on the Serenade if you get a chance so you can meet others on this same crusie.

Take care,

Paul

Archived