Question about hotels in Miami.

amberbailey

We are cruising on the Valor in November and before we fly home are spending a night in Miami and would like to stay somewhere on the beach. We are flying out of Miami International Airport. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice hotel for a family of five, three teenage daughters, to stay?

We are cruising on the Valor in November and before we fly home are spending a night in Miami and would like to stay somewhere on the beach. We are flying out of Miami International Airport. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice hotel for a family of five, three teenage daughters, to stay?

When in Nov. are you leaving? If it's the 26 check out the roll call boards.

Paul

Check the roll call boards for the Valor cruises in NOV.They all have info on them and if you are on the Nov.26 cruise VISIT the roll call and join others that are on this cruise. If not join the roll call which has your sailing date

paul

Sorry, this is my first time posting so I don't really know a lot about how this works. Where do I find that forum? I will do some looking. Thanks!

Click onto "boards" at the top of the page, scroll down past the cruise line forums and the next one is "cruise discussion", under that is "hotels, pre/post cruise.

Hope you find a nice hotel for your family.

Click onto "boards" at the top of the page, scroll down past the cruise line forums and the next one is "cruise discussion", under that is "hotels, pre/post cruise.

Hope you find a nice hotel for your family.

Thanks for your help!

Archived