backpack and canopy tour?

kstwo728

can i carry a small backpack on the canopy tour?? i have a few things that i would like to have with me during the zip lines, including my camera and an inhaler that i rarely need....but it would be bad news to be in the jungle of PV and have an asthma attack!!:eek:

When we did it about 2 years ago there were a few that had small backpacks with them, so I don't see why not. However, they did offer us the use of lockers to put stuff in and most used those. I would think a camera and inhaler could also be stuffed into a pocket very easily. More important is the use of bug spray! Don't forget that or you might get chewed up pretty good depending on when you go.

can i carry a small backpack on the canopy tour?? i have a few things that i would like to have with me during the zip lines, including my camera and an inhaler that i rarely need....but it would be bad news to be in the jungle of PV and have an asthma attack!!:eek:

I don't see why not! You should be fine! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived