QM 2 Live Webcam

HAMBURGCruiser

QM2 passengers and friends surely will like this

http://webcam.princess.com/webcam/QM_bridge.jpg

Happy sailing

Joe

....reminds me of my favorite tv channel while on board.

Speaking of which (random thought), we really enjoyed Film Institute's shows on QM2 tv. The one presenting the top 100 songs from movies was really interesting in particular. Born in Kansas, I was glad to see "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" hit #1.

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone aware of why the webcam is obviously shut off in some harbors? security reasons? the webcam showed live pictures in Italy etc but not in Southampton and NY as far as I could see (or better not see).

IF that is the case, it might be becasue they are taking on loads in New York and Southampton. I don't know if they use the onboard cranes (davits) while loading, or if anything might be in the way or have to be unplugged.

Not sure what time she is due in (or what time they will turn off the cameras, if indeed they do every time) but I am watching her gracefully pulling into the docks at southampton right now (1:55 EDT, 5:55 Zulu- or GMT)

Karie,

who always missing these bridge cam sightings as I come home from work quite late But I am seeing this one live, as she docks in the wee hours of the morning!

Archived