One night only...carnival employee here to talk

carnicrew

Glad that you were picking up on the "subtle".;)

I actually have to get back to work (because I have reports I have to finish and get emailed now).

But, first of all thank you!

Secondly, my good thoughts are with you in the airport and on your travels.

Thirdly, in NY if you have time, check out (thinking of near the port) Zen Palate for lunch or "to go" food, try it you'll like it.

La Familigia (or Famous Familia) for quick good pizza, but best coal oven pizza is Arturo's on Housten near Thompson.

Tick Tock for breakfast/brunch on 35th and 8th(?) for inexpensive, but filling food.

Fourthly and Most Importanly, please check back when you get on the ship. Knowing these boards, there's going to be a lot of people asking questions here anyway in the next few days, that you could come back and answer a few weeks or a few months down the line.

CJW;)

I am in the military and will be retiring in 5 years. I will be 37 then. I have always wanted to be a dealer aboard a cruise ship. Can you tell me what life is like on a cruise ship? At 37 years old would I be TOO OLD? Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

Chris

Nope, definitly Not from the west/cowboy part of the country...I'm an Eastern Girl!...And the classical Trio is always from Poland so that makes it more funny!

Hi Carnicrew....you're going to enjoy working on the Victory...I took my 2 DSs on the Victory last November...now they are hooked:eek:. We already have a group of 19 family and friends booked on the Valor next April...have you worked on the Valor yet? If so how does the two ships compare? Also maybe taking my DGS aged 7 years so this will be the first time using Camp Carnival so really looking forward to that. Can you let me know the hours of operation? Look forward to hearing back from you.

BTW I am a 'Valley Girl':D ...Donna

Archived