hawaii + alaska cruise

dlon

Does anyone know which cruiseline offers a cruise that goes to alaska and hawaii? I saw it advertised a few months ago but now I can't find it. :confused: Thanks. dlon

My friends did a repositioning cruise on Royal Caribbean that went from Hawaii to Vancouver and I think it did go by a glacier but no Alaska ports. They did it in April/May about 4 years ago.

I guess though you could book an Alaska cruise also. Maybe even the same ship-but if not- just change ships-I am sure you would have plenty of choices.

Only thing though, her reposioning cruise was 8 or 9 days so if you add 7 days to that you will be on a ship for over 2 weeks. Not too bad though-your biggest problem would be all the clothes you would need for very differant climates.

You will only find that a repositioning cruise may be you only chance to do both A & H.

They would be at the beginning and end of the Alaskan sailing season.

They may not combine them, but they could be back to back.

the repositioning cruise from Vancouver, plus Hawaii is usually 12 days or so. That would give you a one week cruise in Hawaii, and the rest at sea.

Have a great time!

Intentionaltourist

Archived