Any tour companies that do the 4x4 tours?

CVL105

I'm trying to stay away from booking with the cruise ship because they're always so much more expensive. Does anyone know of a company that I can directly book with?

Also, does anyone have a suggestion as to which one to do, Safari and Paradise Beach or Safari and Shipwreck Snorkel?

We've always booked directly with Island Safari. Here is their link:

http://www.islandsafari.bb/

Not sure if you are on the cruise, however, if you will have any trouble booking a safari directly. It's worth a try -- you can always e-mail them to inquire.

They really have the best 4 x 4 safari. We have done this 5 times now & love it. I feel that this company provides the best tours of this type as their vehicles can handle any type of terrain. They use powerful 4-wheel drive Land Rover Defenders -- the ultimate for this type of adventure. Other tour companies use Nissan pick-up trucks specially outfitted for safari, but they are not the powerful Land Rover Defender model that Island Safari has and as a result are limited to the type of off-roading they can do. So go with the best.

Hope this helps.

Lois

Archived