So excited! Just booked a bargain!

I just had to share with people who share my cruise addiction. I convinced my sister to go on the Sovereign with me Sept. 25 for four nights. Since she is 55 we got a senior rate. The fare for each of us with all taxes and fees in a cat. I is $273.88. I can't believe it. Only three more cruises to reach Diamond status. Does anyone have any pics since the refurbishment? Thanks!

I just had to share with people who share my cruise addiction. I convinced my sister to go on the Sovereign with me Sept. 25 for four nights. Since she is 55 we got a senior rate. The fare for each of us with all taxes and fees in a cat. I is $273.88. I can't believe it. Only three more cruises to reach Diamond status. Does anyone have any pics since the refurbishment? Thanks!

Here is a link to our pictures. We went on the 4 night cruise on the Sovereign in June 2005. It was me, DH, DD13, DD10, DMom. It was our first cruise.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AaMmzJk5bNGgR

Maggie

• 1 month later...

They don't have discount pricing for various travel agencies or booking venues. They do have discounts for age, what state you live in, etc... depending on what is available each sailing. Whatever is there, all booking companies and RCI itself will have the same discounts.

Archived