sensation cat 12

tennisnow

has anyone stayed in sensations cat 12 since they have been updated

I cruised on April 20th of this year in Cabin U69 on the Sensation and I posted a lot of comments upon my return but in a nutshell, the cabin layout is quite different than before "FEMA" If you have been on any of the Fantasy class ships in the Cat 12 Suites, it would be fair to say that they pretty much all looked the same. On the Carnival website, they have a "gaudy" picture of the cabin but trust me, it doesn't look like that anymore. The cabin has much more "usable space" now but of course the square footage is still the same as before. I mentioned that the bathroom was all new but quite small compared to the Glory which I was on just prior to the Sensation cruise. No bad smells either! I've seen that posted a lot recently. No clue as to why. Everything in your room will be NEW and clean, or at least it was a few months ago. Another good feature is the tremendous amount of space ( both in the closet and drawers ) that you now have but then again, you're only going for a 3-4 day cruise so how much room do you need. The suite has a sofa bed but we never used it so I have no comments to share with you on that item. Bottom line, we had no complaints at all about anything on the cruise and the new stateroom just made it that much better. Hope this helps.

Brent:)

Archived