Roll Call-Insignia August 27th

harv

Welcome to CruiseCritic. We have a roll call board for our sailing at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6930080#post6930080. I hope you will join us there. Several other passengers have signed in and may be interested in joining you.

My husband and I may be interested in joining you for St. Malo and Carcassonne. I'm not sure about Bilbao. Have you found the names of some private drivers? I found one for St. Malo but haven't been able to find much on Carcassonne.

Donna H. (and Andy)

We have been given the name of an English speaking taxi driver through a Relais&Chateau near St. Malo. His charge for four hours seems to be 150 Euros w/0 a stop for lunch. This includes two hours for transportation and two hour to tour the Mont.

For Carcassone the drive from Port Vendres to Carcassone is 90 minutes each way. This price was given to me by the Hotel de La Cite in Carcassone. The charge is 450 euros. This seems quite high. Maybe we can rent a car together in Port Vendres.

What if anything have you decided for the rest of the cruise? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Harv and Vicki

Archived