Mediterranea Transatlantic Nov 06??

shipshapegal

• 2 months later...

We are on the same YMT tour! Charlie & Bonnie, also wondering how to pack??? Cold weather and hot weather in one suitcase each for 22 days?

Have you been told how many pounds you can take yet or which airline?

I have been not too happy with YMT so far, not too happy at all. They have not been at all truthful. We are still going to go for it and try to have a great time. I don't want any of that to have any bearing our vacation!!

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone on this cruise? It is sold out I think so maybe some CC members are going with us. We are doing an Italy tour first and then picking up the ship in Savona. This will be our second costa cruise. Charlie & Bonnie

I am Jena, my friend Ann and I are on this cruise and we are from Victoria, Canada, I would like to hear from you, from where you are.

Is anyone on this cruise? It is sold out I think so maybe some CC members are going with us. We are doing an Italy tour first and then picking up the ship in Savona. This will be our second costa cruise. Charlie & Bonnie

I am Jena, my friend Ann and I are on this cruise and we are from Victoria, Canada, I would like to hear from you, from where you are.

Hi Bonnie and Charlie,

thank you for your reply. it is the first time for us on this cruise line,

we are also retired for a long time and we did get different answers to my question. I like to know whe the hotels avaible for us and certainly also the names, which we are supposed to find out 3 weeks before we go.

But we are leaving early Canada, because we visiting in Germany for 10 days

and we arriving on the 27th in Rome , but are you all arriving on the 27th or 28th.

If you know more than we, please let us know,

Thank you Jenny and Ann

Hi Bonnie and Charlie,

thank you for your reply. it is the first time for us on this cruise line,

we are also retired for a long time and we did get different answers to my question. I like to know whe the hotels avaible for us and certainly also the names, which we are supposed to find out 3 weeks before we go.

But we are leaving early Canada, because we visiting in Germany for 10 days

and we arriving on the 27th in Rome , but are you all arriving on the 27th or 28th.

If you know more than we, please let us know,

Thank you Jenny and Ann

I must be confused. We arrive in Italy on Nov. 12th and sail on on the 18th. Is this not the trip you are on? The Mediterranea?

Hi, we are leaving on the 2nd of October Savona with the Costa Magica and arrive on the 19th of November in Fort Lauderdale .

You must be another Ship from Costa.

Jenny

Yes, the Mediterranea. We were on the Magica last spring and had a great trip. Hope you have a wonderful time, sorry we will not be on the same ship though.

Is anyone on the cruise Costa Magica, 5 Days Bustour through Italy and boarding in Savona on the 2nd of November going transatlantic till the 19t h

of November to Fort Lauderdale, please reply

Archived