Port side or starboard on Summit Hawaii on 3/3/07

Seamo

Evening folks,

Got any feeling about which side is " more scenic" on a Summit Hawaii for next March 03, 07.

Anyone going on this one ... maybe we could start a thread.

We had read that west bound Panama Canal is "better" on the Port because one will see the other ships going East.!? and wondering if there is a preferred side for the Islands..

Hey thanks mucho much ... for any info or input.

... Seamo

Evening folks,

Got any feeling about which side is " more scenic" on a Summit Hawaii for next March 03, 07.

Anyone going on this one ... maybe we could start a thread.

We had read that west bound Panama Canal is "better" on the Port because one will see the other ships going East.!? and wondering if there is a preferred side for the Islands..

Hey thanks mucho much ... for any info or input.

... Seamo

I have no idea but also consider if your a smoker or not...typical rule is port is for non-smokers and starboard is for smokers .....we end up choosing port side since I am allergic to smoke

Look at the map included with the itinerary. It will show you in which direction the ship is sailing and which side will be facing land. Decide if you want to see the shore or the sea and book accordingly. When we did Hawaii we chose the land side so we could see the volcano at night and the islands. This was a wonderful cruise and I know you'll be happy with whatever you choose.

Archived