Does anyone know when the 2008/2009 schedule will be released?

I know I'm early but, I'm excited about the group forming on Carnival Splendor and was wondering when Carnival releases their booking schedules... Anyone have any idea when 2008/2009 will open?

The bookings just opened up for the 2008 crusing season(our TA booked us on the Destiny for February 2008)...the 2009 crusing season should open up between June and August 2008. According to my TA they generally open in the summer. I hope you have a great trip on the brand new ship.

Hi,

I have been booked for a few months now for the Glory April 2008.

Can't wait. But in the mean time I will be on the Glory in 137 days!! Can you tell I liked the Glory. The 2008 will be my third cruise on her.

Carla

I know I'm early but, I'm excited about the group forming on Carnival Splendor and was wondering when Carnival releases their booking schedules... Anyone have any idea when 2008/2009 will open?

JUst an FYI the Splendor will be starting out in Europe

It appears that the early 2008 months have released but when I look for Thanksgiving 2008 for Galveston, they have not released the dates. Anyone know when they will release dates for later 2008? I want to book very early for a family cruise.

Archived