Regarding "bar setup" in your cabin...

...First, I apologize because I know the answers are in here somewhere (I saw them about two months ago, before I even registered!), but I've been searching ("bar setup", "bar set up", "booze", "alcohol", "drunken lush" :eek: ) for over two hours over the last two days, and I can't find them anymore. So, here goes:

I'm going on the Spirit July 8 sailing, and would like to get a bar setup of some scotch and maybe some rum for my cabin. Firstly, does anyone have the phone number I need to call? I've seen it posted previously, but....

Secondly, when would I need to make the call by? Am I already too late?

If anyone can help me out on this, AND happens to be on the same cruise, stop by my cabin (stateroom?) and have one on me!! :)

...First, I apologize because I know the answers are in here somewhere (I saw them about two months ago, before I even registered!), but I've been searching ("bar setup", "bar set up", "booze", "alcohol", "drunken lush" :eek: ) for over two hours over the last two days, and I can't find them anymore. So, here goes:

I'm going on the Spirit July 8 sailing, and would like to get a bar setup of some scotch and maybe some rum for my cabin. Firstly, does anyone have the phone number I need to call? I've seen it posted previously, but....

Secondly, when would I need to make the call by? Am I already too late?

If anyone can help me out on this, AND happens to be on the same cruise, stop by my cabin (stateroom?) and have one on me!! :)

Wouldn't you be better off to post this on the Carnival board? Carnival and RCCL might not have the same service. You would have to call Carnival. ;)

Archived