The things I learned from Cruise Critics

Astronomer

Astronomer....welcome back from your cruise....I hope you and moonbeam had a great time.

Don't forget to add to the list...It's Carnivals responsibility to get you to the next port when you miss the ship due to flying in the same day after you booked your own airfair.

I've thought of a couple more items for the list....

1. Meal times in the dining room are only suggested arrival times. As long as you arrive within 45 minutes of the suggested times, the other diner's dinners will be delayed to be timed with yours and they won't mind a bit.

2. To prolong the cruise for everyone, on debarkation day, ignore your name and cabin number being announced over the PA system until YOU feel the cruise should be over for everyone. You've paid good money for this cruise, you should be able to do what you want.

We're back!

Here’s one of my favorite things I learned last week an the Pride… Go to dinner at David’s Supper Club and wear shorts even though everyone else is wearing tuxes, suits and dresses. Take your entire family to celebrate every occasion in the last 2 months by screaming and shouting like you are at a football game. Don’t worry about all of the people dressed up and dancing romantically, they will understand that your need to be ruckus comes first. The romantic duo trying to sing will get a kick out of your karaoke style sing-a-long.

And parents of teens… remember that when you leave them alone in the adjoining room with a balcony that they will stay there quietly. Just like at home they will slug each other, scream, chase each other around them room and balcony, slam the doors and pretend to throw each other over the side. The rest of the floor won’t mind at all because they won’t have to set a wake-up call, it will simply be every time you leave the room for 2 minutes.

Another good one is to spray your spray-on sunscreen near the tables on the Poseidon Deck where people are sitting and eating so that the breeze will send it all over them (oops that was me who did that, sorry) They told me they were going to have to put some on soon before they went out in the sun and it saved them the trouble. I’m sure it added some lovely flavor to those fries they were eating.:p

Archived