David Meister dress

Hi all,

My husband got home early Saturday morning, so I haven't been logging in a lot of time this weekend on here. I missed it!

We are leaving in August and going with Carnival on the Elation. Their prices with military discount were just too good to pass up. I also liked the ports on that itinerary. My husband is only home for a few weeks and then gone until very close to our cruise date. At least he won't be home to see what I've packed!!

I haven't gotten the dress yet!!

Trish, you have good taste too!! I'm either going with silver or black shoes, not sure yet. What jewelry are you wearing with "our" dress?

Pink, I love that dress. The side longer cut is great and sexy. Good for you all around!!

Marie, wow a retired Seebee wife! God bless you! Those are long seperations. My husband is with an airwing now and is in work-ups to be deployed late September-early October for 6 months.

Cat, thanks, he's proud to do it!

Jane, I'm going to try those paste on things, I've tried ones a looong time ago and had a taping problem. I think they were different then though.

Archived