Elegant Dinning on Century

chily3

I was just sent a couple of pictures of Murano specialty Restaurant on the Century by theMaitre d'Hotel. As most know dinner are extra cost and well worth. Dominique is a wonderful person and [Maitre d'Hotel.

We have not eaten here but have spent numerous hours in the Infinity's SS United States.

I apologize for the attachemts. I will redo these a couple of hours. Plus add a few more via web page link.

mike

IMG_8705a.jpg.eb19357962f7e259bfb6bc1efb5ed671.jpg

IMG_8707a.jpg.f4187b455e8ee5eaf1326e3dfe766d71.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Mike:

Thank you for the pictures - We have reservations for 2 different nights at Muranos in Sept - Can not wait. It looks so beautiful. I wonder how you get the eat at the table in the Wine Room?

Francine

You can reserve as many nights as you want. If you are captains club members you can reserve at least one night from home before you leave.

If you want to eat in the wine cellar just ask and see what happens. We ate in wine cellar on the Infinity for wifes birthday. It is usually saved for special occasion for table of 6. :)

Can you make a reservation at Murano's by internet before you leave home?

From memory, and that is hard at this age, you have to call the capitains club rep. to make the reservations.

We made ours as we got on the ship (Infinty) as it was a 15 day cruise and usually with longer cruises you do not have a problem getting in. But Murano's is a smaller restarurant and may fill up for each evening.

mike:confused:

Archived