Any recommendations???

deeolasingh

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and use the jump forum drop down to go to the "Ports of Call" forum for those ports, you will get more useful info there, lots of info to read about what people have done and want to do.

Just wonder what should we look into doing while at St Lucia and Dominica??? Any suggestions????:confused:

On the St Lucia boards I found info for a private tour of the island...here is the website for Fabian:

http://www.*****.com/index.asp

He is very helpful, and responds back to any inquires quickly. I hope this helps.

In Dominica we are looking into the whale watch tour offered by the ship...however, I have read reviews on both Reno and Beno and both sound excellent.

We are scheduled to go on the Destiny on Feburary 2008.

We've been to St Lucia several times. First we simply did an island tour. Another time we did the long land and sea tour that included a couple plantations and the drive-in volcano. Last Dec we sailed to Fort Rodney on the Brig Unicorn aka, the Black Pearl. The Unicorn and the land/sea tour were especially interesting.

Archived