Does Carnival have an alternative menu for the dining rooms?

badgebunny

I can't remember if Carnival has and alternative menu in the dining room. RCCL usually has a pasta, grilled chicken and a steak if you have a picky person with you who wants plain food and we are hoping that CCL does.

Also, any ideas as to what is in the Seaview Bisto in the evenings if we end up there instead?

Thanks in advance for your input,

Amy

Dining Room Menus

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=340472

24 Hour Room Service, Beverage, and Breakfast Room Service Menus

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=359674

courtesy of curt and serene

not sure if you needed these or not, lotsssss of variety, even for picky children who want adult entrees (and remember, you can always order grilled chicken or plain steak, not on menu, but available)

have a great cruise :)

There is no specific "plain" alternative menu, but unless you get some unusually un-Carnival-like surly dining room servers...

They will be more than happy to accomodate you with plain food, such as chicken, steak, baked potato, plain pasta, etc.

Also, once your dining room servers know that you like plain food, I'm sure that they'll have items already prepared for you on upcoming evenings.

CJW

Guest YesitDonna

I was on a cruise where one of the woman at our table asked for plain pasta and butter EVERY night... yuck lol

You would not want to be my table mate then- I will be the baked potato and plain pasta and salad person. I am a very picky eater and do not eat meat. To each there own, if someone can have 2 of each entree I can eat my food.

Archived