Champagne and Chambord is a Kir Royale. A traditional Bellini is made with Champagne and peach nectar, although in most of the Royal Caribbean bars they use Champagne and peach schnapps. One Champagne Bar Bartender made his Bellinis with the Island Oasis Peach Puree (usually reserved for frozen drinks), peach schapps, and champagne and they were closer to the "real deal". In my eyes peach schnapps and champagne is just an imitation of what a Bellini should be.

Thank you all. I first read of a bellini here on CC and it sound so YUMMY. We do not cruise until mid-August, so I will have to wait for my Champagne bar, pre dinner drink. But I am hoping to make these next week for a party. I doubt I will be able to find white peaches, but mabye I will try regular peeches for puree instead of schnapps.

Would a correct recipe be

add 1 oz of puree or schnapps to champagne flute

fill remainder of glass with champagne

I make bellinis at home all of the time....and I have had them in the Champagne bar and Schooner bar on the Mariner.....

Peach puree

Peach schnapps

Champagne

You need both the puree and the schnapps. (You can buy canned peach puree in Super Walmart Center if you have one of those near you.....check the international foods isle...or where they sell Goya products)

chambord can be added for a twist in the taste....either way is delicious.

Enjoy!

I make bellinis at home all of the time

Peach puree

Peach schnapps

Champagne

You need both the puree and the schnapps.

What is your ratio of puree,schnapps, and champagne?

We have a Super Walmart about 25 minutes away (and I was just up there today!), I will try to get outthere again this weekend. I take it you buy Goya brand?

Archived