James Bond Beach

HLM29

I am interested in getting some feedback about James Bond Beach. I will be in Ochio Rios with my Mom, who is in good shape but not really up to the Dunn Falls climb. I also prefer not to be in the tourist herd.

I hear that James Bond has good snorkeling and that is what I am interested on doing. I have some practical questions though:

What is the cost of the taxi to et ther and can you easily et one back to the pier?

Do they rent chaits and umbrella's?

Are their a lot of people tryin to sell you hairbraiding, sea shells or whatever? I am hoping not, as we want to relax.

Any information, would be appreciated.

Helen

:) It's a pretty nioce beach to relax yes they have chairs and umbrellas @ the beach, it's a less tourist herd than the ones closer to ocho rios town it's about 15 min outof town, it will cost you opproximately 20 to $25pp to take to the baech and back.

The entrance for the beach is actually $5 dollars, it's the right beach for relaxation and snorkling,

they have restaurand and bar restrooms and all situated @ the beach, there's also a sting ray city being started so u might be able to see the stingtrays there also.

One Love.:cool:

Thank you so much for your response. I have been all over the caribbean and have always been able to rent umbrellas and chairs but not one picture on the net that I found of the beach showed any. It had me concerned.

If anyone has anything else to share it would be appreciated.

Helen

Archived