help with customer service number

lhall85917

Before the boards moved there was a thread with the extension of someone at customer service who is very helpful. Of course, now I can't find it. :confused:

Can anyone help me - we sail on Sunday and I want to give it one last try before asking again when we check in. I've asked my TA to check weekly, I don't think she is, she keeps saying I'll have a better chance at the pier.

Thanks

Before the boards moved there was a thread with the extension of someone at customer service who is very helpful. Of course, now I can't find it. :confused:

Can anyone help me - we sail on Sunday and I want to give it one last try before asking again when we check in. I've asked my TA to check weekly, I don't think she is, she keeps saying I'll have a better chance at the pier.

Thanks

If you are looking to upgrade you need to call the re-accomodations desk at 800 625-4309. I remember positive posts about Sandi. I just upgraded and Mary was great.

I would say on NCL you have little or no chance at the pier. It seems it is just not the way they run the program.

For Hawaii they're supposed to have a center set up in one of the hotels where you can do upgrades if you're staying in a Hotel before the cruise.

Maybe we should consider a call to the reaccom. desk. We're in a Cat E, number 5025.

-Brian

Archived