Roll Call:: Freedom of the Seas - Sept. 10, 2006

pmanchuk

We're booked and ready to go. Well, still have to pack, but we're otherwise ready. Well, still have to shop, but ready. OK, still a lot to do, but we're ready. Anyone else ready? :D

Ken and Wayne

All I did was wash the clothes from the Freedom inaugural and repacked them...I am ready to go as we speak...LOL...I also packed an iron !

I have a promanade cabin # 6315 what does everyone else have ?

Frank

we are on the freedom the week before. Can't find anyone else going with us...

Even if there is no one on the week before you will still have a GREAT time, get to know the staff they are fun and always willing to make a friend, I was on the inaugural sailing of the freedom and the people are excellent.

Frank

Hello Captain,

Still here, haven't been as attentive as I should have been. We're in 9644 on deck 9. Got a cabin on the hump for the first time. We enjoy the balcony and having guests in for cards and drinks.

Hope there will be several family on board and that there will be a FOD meeting. :)

See you soon,

Ken

Hello Captain,

Still here, haven't been as attentive as I should have been. We're in 9644 on deck 9. Got a cabin on the hump for the first time. We enjoy the balcony and having guests in for cards and drinks.

Hope there will be several family on board and that there will be a FOD meeting. :)

See you soon,

Ken

Ken I told you the wrong cabin we are on deck 10 cabin 1657, We have the promanade cabine for the LIberty of the seas inaugural in May ( I get so confused) ..LOL

I never seem to see anything in the daily paper concerning FOD meetings on RCCL.

Frank

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Drewyd and Hi Frank and Pmanchuk,

Been away for a few weeks. Looking forward to meeting on board. Hopefully there will be a FOD meeting so we can meet other family who may not have checked in on this site. We had one the Brilliance after several guests requested one.

Docs should be arriving soon. Checked out the other site and many have already received them.

See you soon,

Ken

Welcome Drewyd and Hi Frank and Pmanchuk,

Been away for a few weeks. Looking forward to meeting on board. Hopefully there will be a FOD meeting so we can meet other family who may not have checked in on this site. We had one the Brilliance after several guests requested one.

Docs should be arriving soon. Checked out the other site and many have already received them.

See you soon,

Ken

We received our docs 2 days ago. Is anyone getting to Miami the day before the cruise ? we are staying at the Hyatt Regency the night before the cruise and will be at the cruise terminal at about 10:30 am

• 2 weeks later...
It's less than 3 weeks before we sail. Where is everyone?

I'm here too. We're getting into Miami the day before as well, but staying at the Radisson?? (at the entrance to the pier), I believe.

Has anyone used the departure lounge in Miami (Platinum, etc.)? Is it worth it?

Time is getting short. We survived Ernesto after a lot of prep work putting up shutters and clearing the patio and pool deck. Glad it was only a tropical storm.:)

Anyone interested in meeting, say after the muster drill, to get acquainted?

Take care,

Ken

Archived