Need clothing ideas for my boys.....

pampaul

We're heading off on our first cruise in August (Norwegian Dawn). Since it is Freestyle, we don't need the formal dress but do need "resort casual". So far I have bought my boys (age 9 and the other will turn 11 on the cruise) some khaki pants and some polo, henley type shirts. Will also be getting them some black casual shoes. We'll be eating in the dining rooms most nights and I'm trying to get a few outfits together for them. Any other ideas? Thanks

I also have two boys and have been on many cruises. Khaki pants with a nice preppy polo shirt or button down shirt with a tropical pattern is fine. Top siders are a great all purpose shoe. For formal nights, I don't invest in a suit for rapidly growing boys, so they wear khakis, white oxford, tie, and blue blazer.

Ok, this sounds great. I think one more trip to the store for a couple tropical shirts and another pair or two of khakis and we'll be good to go. By the way, what are top siders? Never heard of those.

We're heading off on our first cruise in August (Norwegian Dawn). Since it is Freestyle, we don't need the formal dress but do need "resort casual". So far I have bought my boys (age 9 and the other will turn 11 on the cruise) some khaki pants and some polo, henley type shirts. Will also be getting them some black casual shoes. We'll be eating in the dining rooms most nights and I'm trying to get a few outfits together for them. Any other ideas? Thanks

actually what you mentioned sounds great....nice shoes but they dont have to be black.....Dawn is much more casual.....

Archived