Has Anyone Stayed in Serenade Cabin 1558?

This one is on the "hump" next to the Royal Suite and has an extended balcony, but we are concerned that it may not have a full 180 degree view. Any photos or feedback? We still have time to change our cabin if we need to. Thanks!

Homeschool2: While we have not stayed in this cabin, we have seen the cabin and the balcony. Being on the 'back side' of the hump, you will not have a full 180 degree view (in fact you will not have a 180 degree view from any side balcony except from the RS on deck 10!) However, that does not mean that this is a bad view, because it is in fact a great view (only approx a 10 degree obstruction toward the front of the ship, at least that is what it was from the OS balcony next door, which we have visited), great cabin and a great location. Oh, and the balcony is definately much larger.

Bruce

• 1 year later...
This one is on the "hump" next to the Royal Suite and has an extended balcony, but we are concerned that it may not have a full 180 degree view. Any photos or feedback? We still have time to change our cabin if we need to. Thanks!

Hi Homeschool....I homeschooled too! High-five. My youngest is 20 yrs. old now.

I'm booked for that same cabin March 28, Serenade. If you try it first, would you post to share photos or opinions? There will be 3 of us in our cabin...husband, daughter, me.

Archived