Roll Call: Sept. 16-21 on Canival Holiday?

shhhhh

Hubby & I (early 30's) are planning a cruise on the Holiday out of Mobile for Sept. 16-21. I am a little nervous after reading the

reviews...:(

Anyone else have reservations for these dates?

Any advice, warnings, etc?

Just returned from the Holiday last month. 5-8/5-13. The ship is very nice, but one must consider the age/size of her. I would stronly recomend staying away from the cabins in the rear (aft) of the ship. DW and I had U-212 (chose this cause it was a cat 1A with a window) It was a bunk bed cabin , but it had a full size window, so it was like having an oceanview cabin for the price of an inside. Anyway, we probably only slept 2 out of th 5 nights due to a terrible vibration and noise level coming from the motors. Things were falling off of the vanity in bathroom, and off of the desk, It was ridiculous. I went to the perser's desk on e night @ 2:30 a.m. to complain, and the woman told me that there was nothing they could do since the were full. I would advise you to stay in the middle to front of the ship. There was no vibration in the forward areas. Other than that, it was our third time on her, and we had a wonderful time. Have fun.

Archived