Tenders in Cayman

Starz723

I have read a few trip reports and they all complained about the very long wait to tender off the island. Like an 1 1/2 hour wait in line.

Has anyone recently experienced this? What could be the problem?

That could be a damper on a nice day and alot of wasted time just waiting on line.

I have read a few trip reports and they all complained about the very long wait to tender off the island. Like an 1 1/2 hour wait in line.

Has anyone recently experienced this? What could be the problem?

That could be a damper on a nice day and alot of wasted time just waiting on line.

I have been there when the lines were unbearable and hot and made so when people just went around the lines. This last time, however, on Disney Magic (May:)), there were no lines at all -- I went over to just shop & back at my normal 2ish & NOT A LINE. It was the best. Good Luck & HAVE FUN!!!!

We were there in march on the inspiration and had to wait about 1/2 -3/4 hr in line. But we were there last week on the imagination and just went right on the tender. The inspiration departs about an hour prior to the imagination so I'm guessing people were trying to get in as much time as they could before returning to the ship. You could also Go to the Pier and if the lines are long, Hang out in the shops right at the pier in the air conditioning and hopefully time it right.

Are there different lines for the different ships or just one big one? I will be there on the Caribbean Princess next week and I believe there will be 4 ships there that day. I will be doing a SCUBA excursion and then wanted to snorkle at Eden Rock before catching the tender. Wanted to have a good idea of what time I should go get in the line.

Archived