Which cruise line for trip to Bermuda?

karner01

My mother has never been on a cruise and I'm looking for something for her (mid 50's), my younger sister (20) and my fiance and I (late 20's). It seems as if all of the ships going to Bermuda are the "older" ones.

Also, how many days would you recommend in Bermuda and which ports of call are a 'can't miss'?

Thanks for any insight,

Karen :)

Karen,

We're going to be cruising on the NCL Crown this weekend to Bermuda. I will write a full review when I get home. NCL, Celebrity, and RCCL are the most common cruise lines for Bermuda cruises. All of them have smaller ships due to requirements from Bermuda. However, I did read that next year, RCCL is going to have one of it's Explorer ships there. We chose NCL because it cruised to three ports, St. Georges, Hamilton, and King's Wharf. From what I've read, the most popular ports are St. Georges and Hamilton, although King's Wharf gets some points for the Dolphin Encounter, snorkel park, and decent shopping. My husband and I are mid 30's and we are going with a group with two teenage girls, up to 55. I will write an honest review. Watch for it on the NCL boards and the cruise critic reviews.

Archived