To: Sea-N-Ski Are you out there

marcyjane

Sea-N-Ski,

Finally found my notes, on Carnival Victory cruise. You posted to a thread about Carnival Victory Cruise and were going 4/4/04 and to be in an "L" shaped cabin # 6424 and was going to let me know about the cabin upon your return.

We'll the the new boards I can't find that post. So if your out here somewhere, please post or if any other cc memebers read this and know how I can get in touch with sea-n-ski about their Victory 4/4/04 cruise please Post!!!

I'd like to know how the cabin was since we have the same cabin on our Carnival Victory cruise to Canada.

Thanks so much and can't wait to hear from you;)

The rooms on Victory 6432 and 6428 were the best rooms we've ever had in all our trips. We plan on taking a ship with those same rooms this coming Easter break. You'll love those rooms with a 15 foot long balcony that can be opened to your neighbor's room(sea and ski) to make a 30 balcony. There was no noise. Perfect location.

The rooms on Victory 6432 and 6428 were the best rooms we've ever had in all our trips. We plan on taking a ship with those same rooms this coming Easter break. You'll love those rooms with a 15 foot long balcony that can be opened to your neighbor's room(sea and ski) to make a 30 balcony. There was no noise. Perfect location.

Please tell me more about the cabin layout. Cabin 6432 is next to the one we will have , so it is just like it except for different "L" shape.

Thanks

Archived