anyone out there STUART COVE info

tennisnow

After reading these boards I booked an afternoon excursion for my mom and sister who are in port today. I just got off the phone with my mom and she said it was amazing. She said there were about 60 people on the boat and that they were very informative and kept everyone safe. She also said it is some of the best snorkeling she has ever done and she has snorkeled all over the carribean and hawaii. She said to report that it was well organized and that they had a nice boat and equipment. She would book with them again in a heartbeat!:p

She did do the shark feed and she said there was 20-30 sharks that got as close as about 10 feet. My sisters friend who was with them didn't even want to go snorkeling, but had such a great experience she even got out of the boat and snorkeled with the sharks. My mom said they were told that they were reef sharks and would not attack humans, so she felt very comfortable in the water and thoroughly enjoyed it. She said after they got everyone back in the boat the pull the bait box up from the bottom and dump it out overboard. She said that was thrilling to see the sharks go at the food in a frenzy.:o

Archived