Victory Question - Help!

cold in MN

Hi,

We are thinking of doing our first cruise with children( ages 10 & 7) on the Victory. We're looking at a balcony cabin, specifically cat 8A. Does anyone know if they have cabins with double bunks for balcony cabins. Was looking at the Carnival website on Victory deck plans and they have an infinity symbol, but the symbol isn't on the legend as to what it means. Are these the double bunk rooms? Anyone know the answer to this, I will forever be indebted to you.

Also, anyone recently done the Victory with kids? How was the kids program? Any advice? Thanks in advance to all!! You guys always have "boatloads" of information!!!:)

Cold in Mn - especially this summer!

hmmmm, not remembering bunks in our cabin{7347}, however there was a couch, which may pull out to a dbl bed....not sure...And friends who had a suite {7315}, also had room {assuming the couch pulls into a bed} for 4, and much larger for a family of 4....I'd ask carnival....surely they are aware of the need for space with 4 of you.....

Watch the balcony w/ the kids....thankfully, there are high sliding locks on the balcony doors....It was extreemly windy {40mph gusts} while we were sailing, and weighing only 110, I felt uncomfortable standing on the balcony edge during those 2 days, although I did sit in the chairs.

The Camp Carnival is great,,,,both my kids did it years ago, and my nephews 3 years ago...they enjoyed it... No worries, just have fun :)

I saw a balcony cabin on the Victory that had a pull down bed AND a sofa bed. If you go to any online agency and look for a booking--plugging in 4 cruisers.. you can see what cabins are available for 4 people.

Archived