anyone book through

dolphingirl68

My friend's family is going on a cruise with us and we have both been researching booking a snorkel excursion for us and the kids.

She found a site called Bestonbahamas.com and it has a 1/2 day sail and snorkel tour that looks good.

Has anyone booked tours through this company?

Another post recommended majestic tours.

My friend is leaning toward the best on bahamas tour because it has boats that accomodates 14 people, and 25 people, not like the catamarans that have larger groups. It's priced the same as the larger catamaran tours.

I just want to make sure it is reputable and suitable for us. The 1 PM pick up is perfect and would get us back well before the cruise ship takes off.

My friend's family is going on a cruise with us and we have both been researching booking a snorkel excursion for us and the kids.

She found a site called Bestonbahamas.com and it has a 1/2 day sail and snorkel tour that looks good.

Has anyone booked tours through this company?

Another post recommended majestic tours.

My friend is leaning toward the best on bahamas tour because it has boats that accomodates 14 people, and 25 people, not like the catamarans that have larger groups. It's priced the same as the larger catamaran tours.

I just want to make sure it is reputable and suitable for us. The 1 PM pick up is perfect and would get us back well before the cruise ship takes off.

Never heard of bestofbahamas, but it looks like they are describing the Barefoot Cruises.

http://www.bahamasvacationguide.com/bsc.html

If this is the group, they are very professional and a great tour.

• 4 years later...

Archived