Valor Aft Cabin

Systems2006

I have stayed in the corner aft balcony Veranda deck on the Valor and my friends stayed in cabin 8450 next to us and we did not find it noisy at all, there was no more movement back there then any other balcony cabin I have had on the ship. We loved the Veranda deck and being back there. The view is fantastic. Linda

I just got off the Glory and had an Aft cabin; my first aft balcony. I have had 5 other balcony cabins and did not notice any difference in vibration being in the back.

The view was wonderful looking out the back not seeing anything else for miles is pure heaven :)

No noise at all, it was actually quieter being back there because no one really goes to the back of the ship unless their cabin is there.

I enjoyed mine so much I have another one booked on the Triumph in January! Enjoy.......

I have stayed in the corner aft balcony Veranda deck on the Valor and my friends stayed in cabin 8450 next to us and we did not find it noisy at all, there was no more movement back there then any other balcony cabin I have had on the ship. We loved the Veranda deck and being back there. The view is fantastic. Linda

Hi Mafiadon.....I remember about 70 or 80 :eek: ago asking you the same thing....just wanted to let you know DH and I have booked 8448 on the Valor in April...305 days to go:rolleyes: ....my DH's two sisters are in 8450 and 8452 with their DHs. Just wondering if you know if we can open up all the balconies between these three staterooms? So far there are 17 of us in the group....just thinking ahead....might have a balcony party:p. The price has gone down since we booked too and they honored the lower price.

Donna....Thanks for your help...we are really looking forward to the 'wrap' :D :cool:

Hi Donna, did I send you pictures of the room 8448 on the Valor? If I didn't I will be glad to send them to you, as for opening up the dividers you can't as they are slanted and don't open, but you sure could host a great party on your balcony. I have a picture of the dividers that seperate 8448 and 8450 so that you can see. Let me know if you would like this picture. Linda

ldavison@twcny.rr.com

We just returned from our week aboard the Conquest. We had an aft wraparound balcony on the Empress deck, and let me tell you.....it was fabulous!! It was our first balcony, and I'm sure we'll never cruise without one.

The only problem is.....I'm afraid we'll never be able to settle for a regular balcony! The aft wraparound was HUGE and well worth the extra money. We spent lots and lots of time out there...both day and night. There was virtually no noise, and it was calm the entire week.

We loved the aft balcony! :D

Glad to hear that you all liked your aft cabin. We're going on our 1st cruise this weekend on the Valor out of Miami. We're not on deck 8 , we're in 6454 - - but it's almost the same location as 8448.

Hi Donna, did I send you pictures of the room 8448 on the Valor? If I didn't I will be glad to send them to you, as for opening up the dividers you can't as they are slanted and don't open, but you sure could host a great party on your balcony. I have a picture of the dividers that seperate 8448 and 8450 so that you can see. Let me know if you would like this picture. Linda

ldavison@twcny.rr.com

Linda, thanks yes I got the pictures...I can hardly wait...we are doing a 4 night precruise hotel in Miami with the entire group so after today we leave in 299 days:D. I was in Halifax on Saturday and went down to Pier 21 to see the Victory my 2 DSs sailed on her with me last US Thankgiving. It was docked on the 'even' side as 8448. It looks similar in size. I am really looking forward (excuse the pun) to see the wake (sp) from my balcony. Not sure if you have been on the older Carnival ships...my DH and I loved to set at the back of the ship and watch the wake (sp). I took my first cruise in 1987 on the Holiday so if you have been on that Class or even the Fantasy Class shops you will know what I mean. Needless to say I check out the Valor webcam everyday:p. I think somewhere on CC that I read the balcony on 8448 will hold about 20 people...do you agree?

Hi Mafiadon.....I remember about 70 or 80 :eek: ago asking you the same thing....just wanted to let you know DH and I have booked 8448 on the Valor in April...305 days to go:rolleyes: ....my DH's two sisters are in 8450 and 8452 with their DHs. Just wondering if you know if we can open up all the balconies between these three staterooms? So far there are 17 of us in the group....just thinking ahead....might have a balcony party:p. The price has gone down since we booked too and they honored the lower price.

Donna....Thanks for your help...we are really looking forward to the 'wrap' :D :cool:

The Divider between 8448 and 8450 will not open...The divider is actually a metal divider that does not open...Hope this helps....

The Divider between 8448 and 8450 will not open...The divider is actually a metal divider that does not open...Hope this helps....

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate everyones help too.

Do you know if the divider will open between 8450 and 8452? Also somewhere I seen a picture of someone that was in 8450 on the Conquest....he had put up a hammock on his deck.....do you know if this can be done too?

Donna

Archived