One dress or two?

karenkr

Advice, please,

Would it be a really bad thing to wear the same dress to both formal nights? I bought a dress and spent more money for it than I ever have in my life for a single piece of clothing. I will never have an occasion to wear it at home because there is no place here where it would be appropriate.

I would love to do both formal nights, but can't bring myself to buy another dress I will probably not wear again.

Maybe I should I just skip the second night?

If you really like the dress, and are comfortable in it, and don't want to spend money on another one, then why not wear it two nights?

Do you really care what the others sitting at your table with you think? Will you ever see these people again? We've made friends with some people we've cruised with and kept in touch, but for the most part, you probably won't see any of them again.

I would suggest you DON'T miss either of the formal nights...especially if you really want to go. Wearing the same dress wouldn't stop me. Go, and enjoy!

Sue

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your help. I'll be out doing a little shopping this weekend to see if what I can find to change it up a little bit.

Again, your help is GREATLY appreciated!!

If the dress is black and you use differant accsorries you will be fine. Just so long as it is not red or fushia!

Get yourself a couple of pretty wraps/shawls and some differant jewelry and no one will know!

Advice, please,

Would it be a really bad thing to wear the same dress to both formal nights? I bought a dress and spent more money for it than I ever have in my life for a single piece of clothing. I will never have an occasion to wear it at home because there is no place here where it would be appropriate.

I would love to do both formal nights, but can't bring myself to buy another dress I will probably not wear again.

Maybe I should I just skip the second night?

;) you will be fine with the one dress....you will wear is evenings apart and I have done this as many others also I have seen...frankly I never remember what someone wore 3 nights ago.....and you won't either ;) go and have a great time, remember this is YOUR vacation and that's all that matters !

Archived