Will we have enough time?

teacherkab

We want to do a stingray/snorkeling tour, but we also want to see the turtle farm. The combo tours do not include snorkeling and this is the only port we planned on snorkeling. Will we have time to take the stingray/snorkle tour and take a taxi out to the turtle farm? We are in Cayman from 6-3 local time on the Miracle. Is a taxi the best way to get there? Should we just take the combo tour and plan on snorkeling at either Cozumel or Costa Maya? HELP!

Karen

We want to do a stingray/snorkeling tour, but we also want to see the turtle farm. The combo tours do not include snorkeling and this is the only port we planned on snorkeling. Will we have time to take the stingray/snorkle tour and take a taxi out to the turtle farm? We are in Cayman from 6-3 local time on the Miracle. Is a taxi the best way to get there? Should we just take the combo tour and plan on snorkeling at either Cozumel or Costa Maya? HELP!

Karen

Karen:

We have the same situation--want to do stingrays, snorkeling and turtle farm. We have reservations with Captain Marvin's--they take you to the stingrays and reef snorkeling and I reserved an add-on tour with them to the turtle farm. Have you checked out their Web site? http://www.captainmarvins.com/

Jayne

Jayne,

Let me know if Captain Marvins can offer you both tours within your cruise timeframe. We are there from 6AM to 3PM. I looked at Capt. Marvins, but by the time you add together the two excursions, it costs the same as the ship's excursion. I know I will get a much more personal experience with an independent tour operator, though.

Does anyone know if you can take a taxi to/from the turtle farm and if so, how much??

Thanks!

Archived