Dumb question

pampaul

When hubby and I cruised last year on the Glory, my first cruise, I spent a lot of time worrying about how I would look in a bathing suit and if I was "pretty" enough. I agonized daily about what to pack, what to wear, and if I would "fit" in. The moment I boarded the ship, I took a deep sigh of relief. I realized that I was cruising with normal people, not a bunch of models. It is a pity I wasted so much time worrying about nothing.

You will fit right in with everyone. I promise. Now, relax and get ready to have a wonderful cruise.

As a "not fat . . . only fluffy" size 16W . . . I can tell you that you do not have to worry about being overwight on a cruise. You will see people in tiny two piece swim suits that are even double my size. Not exactly what I would wear but . . . who cares . . . you're on vacation. Please . . . don't worry about what size you wear . . . you'll see everything from a size two to a size forty (and most over the age of thirty are plus sizes). It's your vacation . . . no one cares what size you wear . . . just enjoy yourself.

Archived