Saint John

Hi,

My family and I are planning our first cruise to Canada and New England this Aug on Carnival Victory. Based on Reviews here , we booked our tour in Halifax. The guide has recommend Freedom Tours in Saint John but can't find any comments about them here. Any feedback will be appreciated

Thanks

sam's the man

hi sam. i will be taking this cruise the 2nd week of sept. what tour you are going to take in halifax? i love to take whale tours. i have seen many of them in alaska and always plan a tour to see more if i can in the ports. you might check into that. i asked if whales would be out and about at the time i will be there and the replies were that they would be abundant then. i have booked one tour with the ship in portland to go too 3 lighthouses. it was $45 total. besides that i am going to just get off the ship in the other ports and wander around and see if a tour catches my eye from a vendor . in boston i am going to rent a audio walking tour device from the visitors center and follow the red brick line through the historic parts of town. i think it only cost around $15.

i plan on shopping and eating all the lobster i can while i am there. good luck in your tour hunt. i hope you have a great cruise.

Archived