greetings from alaska!!

alaskangirl

Unfortunately, I haven't run into anyone on our ship yet. In fact, I'm a little worried how this trip will be as we are a younger couple. The first cruise we did was Disney and they did an amazing job of pairing us up for dinner with two other younger couples...

Kilini- I found this website that might interest you:

http://www.alaskajewelry.com/ladies-rings-blue-diamond-rings-c-21_29_346.html?infoBox=0

Are those similar to the pieces you saw while in Alaska? I'm looking for something in a little lighter blue... time to start saving that money!!

joy2theworld

I do not remember them being that high in price!!Ouch!

But the color was about the same..for the most part..This is the color that I fell in love with, so maybe I saw them more because it is what I wanted, you know what I mean?

I saw that you are also going to Skagway...so make sure to look there, but the most stores are really in Ketchikan.

lisafirmin@hotmail.com if you want to just e-mail me direct.:p

also, dont worry about the people and ages. the best dinner we had was with a couple who were in their mid-60's but they were newlywed! I am only 33 and hubby is 38 and WE were "the old married couple"

But the cruise people want ya'll to have a good time so I am sure you will have a blast!!

Alaskan Girl

We are due to go on our cruise at the very end of July and are going to do the bear trip to Neets Bay (i think) in Ketchikan. Have you any experience or knowledge of this? Also, do you know whether bear sightings have been good this year so far, and what the weather has been like?

Thanks

Archived