Side By Side Rooms / Not Connecting

We are booked on the Brilliance Of the Seas for the April sailing - we have two balcony rooms side by side, could not get connecting. Do the balconies open up on side by side rooms to make one big balcony or is this just on the rooms that are connecting.

If the rooms are on the sides of the ship and not the aft, you may have a chance to have them opened. There has been such controversy on this board about the balcony/divider subject. Yes ...they can be opened/no they can't be opened...by your stateroom attendant.

I just read on another thread where the parties of the two staterooms had to go to the front desk and request the dividers be opened. Someone was sent down to the stateroom to open them up.;)

I've had it opened up. I mentioned it to the room steward when he introduced himself on the first day. When it still was not opened up by later that evening I just mentioned it to him again in the hall in passing & he went to get some type of key & then came back & opened it up for us. It helped out w/ passing between the rooms for us & our in laws since we had our then 4 year old son w/ us. We are all traveling again w/ rooms next to each other on the 9/24 VOS & hope we can do the same.

Archived