Century questions

joschwin

I am looking into going on the Century 5 night western Carrib. Since I have 2 teenagers I would like to reserve an inside and outside cabin. Is there much of a difference between the Continental Deck or the Panarama deck? Do I not want to be looking for cabins on the lowest levels? Do you also know if the 5 night cruises have formal nights? I am also assuming that the Century has the midnight buffet, is this the case? Also does Celebrity offer a soda card? Sorry for so many questions, but as you can see this is a first for us.

I am looking into going on the Century 5 night western Carrib. Since I have 2 teenagers I would like to reserve an inside and outside cabin. Is there much of a difference between the Continental Deck or the Panarama deck? Do I not want to be looking for cabins on the lowest levels? Do you also know if the 5 night cruises have formal nights? I am also assuming that the Century has the midnight buffet, is this the case? Also does Celebrity offer a soda card? Sorry for so many questions, but as you can see this is a first for us.

Hello Joschwin !

I will try to tackle most of your questions. As for the 2 decks, there isn't much of a difference, other than one cabin having a window, and one not. The cabins are very similar. There will be at least 1 formal night on the 5 night sailing. I cannot tell you if they have the midnight buffet, as I have not been on a 5 night sailing on Century yet (For me, that will happen next year). Yes, Celebrity offers a soda card. It's not my favorite, as you can only use it in limited locations, and they will only give you soda that comes out of a fountain. In other words, they wont give you a can of soda with the card. In additon, they typically give you a very small glass each time.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. Century is one of my favorite ships. I have been on her many times. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived