Cabin BD 430 Anyone???

Boatingmom

On the Crown...This is supposed to be a quad near the elevators. Beds fold down from the wall. Anybody know anything about it?? Is there a seating area or just a bed??

Baja 430 (BD) accomodates 4 people. On these ships, the extra bunks drop down from the ceiling. The only seating would be a side chair and a chair at the desk or on the lower beds. It will be cozy.

Oops! I think I might need to upgrade to a mini if there is a sale. That's a little too close for comfort. Unless I banish one child to the balcony and one the desk chair. I was hoping a regular balcony had a seating area like on RCL and Disney. Thanks anywat

Oops! I think I might need to upgrade to a mini if there is a sale. That's a little too close for comfort. Unless I banish one child to the balcony and one the desk chair. I was hoping a regular balcony had a seating area like on RCL and Disney. Thanks anywat

My sister and her husband shared a regular balcony with their 18 and 22 year old daughters when we were all on the Coral. They survived, but it was VERY cramped. A mini-suite will be better for four. Vista Suites (VS E732, E733) are even larger than minis. Might want to check with your TA.

Singeresq- Thanks for the info. I'm hoping for a sale so I can upgrade. I didn't book the mini this time because we had a mini in February on the Golden and I didnt think it was really worth the extra money. It felt like I paid $500.00 for an an extra TV. With 2 tvs there is the added opportunity for the children to bicker as to whose TV is louder. Luckily it ended up as the Cartoon network in stereo. The good thing is that we're only in the cabin for sleeping and getting ready for dinner. But on formal night there is always somebody waiting and somebody ready. I do like the central location of our balcony cabin. We were in an Aft on RCCL and it felt like we had to walk for miles to get anywhere.

Archived