Panic mode just hit!!

JULIE N

My Dh and I leave in the morning to cruise on the Miracle. I was packing the last minute things and a thought hit me. Do I need my marriage license, along with my BC and drivers license????? Don't know why it was never even a thought until just now.

Hi Julie,

I have never needed my marraige license, only needed the B.C. and driver's license, but I know what you're feeling... I thought the same thing last year and I did bring my marriage license (just in case)... but never was even asked.

Take a deep breath...

Enjoy your cruise... I leave next Sunday on the Miracle...so I feel your panic!

Michelle

If you have it available, bring it with. It would be better to have it and not need it than not have it if they require it.

I was asked for it a couple times on cruises before I got a passport.

My Dh and I leave in the morning to cruise on the Miracle. I was packing the last minute things and a thought hit me. Do I need my marriage license, along with my BC and drivers license????? Don't know why it was never even a thought until just now.

I always bring all my ID. You should too. Everything everybody said to bring should be brought. You will be fine. :p :p :p

Carnival does not require a marrage license unless you are under age and married. I called carnival last year to ask about it because my Daughter inlaw is 20 and was not going to say in a cabin with someone 25 or older.

All they need is your BC for proof of citizenship and DL to match the name on the booking.

Mind you, this is what the Carnival PVP told me,

i have never in all the years had to show my ML.

Archived