Quick question about the Bamboo restaurant??

Sushi

I know that there's a $12.50 charge to get into the restaurant, I noticed that there is an all you can eat sushi for $10.00..................my question is: Is the $10.00 above and beyond the $12.50 just to get into Bamboo???? $45.00 for 2 people to eat sushi is a bit excessive:o , although we make our own sushi rolls and know how labor intensive that can be:eek: , but you would expect some perks on such an expensive cruise. I must admit that it's been 7 years since our last cruise and I see from just reading on the boards that cruising experience has changed/deteriorated somewhat with extra cost restaurants, hidden fee's and soforth, but on the flip side there seems to be larger cruise ships with more to do/see. I'll like to see the pampered cruises of the 70's and 80's come back.:rolleyes: My favorite cruise was on the Sovereign of the Seas when she was only one year old. :p

From what I have gotten from the reservation department, they are 2 separate charges. One if you want to eat from the menu at Bamboo (12.50) and one for the all you cat eat sushi ($10). So if you are eating just the sushi, it should just be $10pp. HTH

Archived