Captain Marvins..7am ship arrival, check-in by 8am, can we make it?

Karshrimp

If the ship arrives at 7am and check-in time at Captain Marvins is 8am, do you think we can make it? We will be on the Carnival Conquest and are not booking thru the ship. I was wanting to do the 11:15am tour, but if we do that we won't have much time left to go to 7 mile beach. The ship leaves at 4pm.

If the ship arrives at 7am and check-in time at Captain Marvins is 8am, do you think we can make it? We will be on the Carnival Conquest and are not booking thru the ship. I was wanting to do the 11:15am tour, but if we do that we won't have much time left to go to 7 mile beach. The ship leaves at 4pm.

I think you'll be fine. the island is an hour behind the ship, so its really 6 when you're arriving. We were concerned in May when we visited, I thought for sure we were going to be late so we rushed to Capt. Bryan's and found out we still had 45 minutes to spare. I don't know anything about Capt. Marvin, but on one of our visits to Cayman, the port time changed and Capt. Bryan automatically changed the time of our reservation. So they know when we're supposed to be there. Can you email them your concerns?

I emailed Joan at Capt. Marvins on Monday and this is the response I received.

Robert,

Our record shows that Conquest passengers are making it on our 8AM check in time. Just keep in mind that you will be tendered in therefore give yourselves extra time for this as well. Last Thursday, the first couple that checked in with us was here at 7:30 AM, Conquest is always prompt.

Thanks!

Joan for Capt. Marvin's

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 6:46 AM

To: Captain Marvin's

Subject: RE: Conquest Feb. 4, 2007

Thank you so much for your reply. The Conquest arrives at 7am. After tendering, 8am check in may be pushing it (I'm guessing we're on ships time, not island time). What is the next time available that morning for the half day? What time do you suggest? Do you think we could make the 8am? we're all early risers, so that's not a problem. Do you think we could make the 8am check in?

Archived