Map of Georgetown, Grand Cayman?

Karshrimp

Where can you get a map of Georgetown? I went to Cozumel's tourist department website and got a great map of Cozumel sent to us for our cruise, now I need one for Georgetown. Anyone know how to get ahold of Georgetown's tourist department, or where to get a map?

Thanks!!

Hi Karshrimp,

We are down near Houston. Every time we have a travel show here in town the Cayman Islands has had a kiosk. They give away these nice pocket maps of Grand Cayman. You should look for one of these shows in the metroplex.

Seven mile beach begins on the northern edge of Georgetown and runs...well...seven miles. It is a beautiful white sand beach. You can pickup a cab to any of several hotels along the beach and spend the day. You can also take an excursion to Sting Ray City and stop at the beach along the way back. Many of the vendors will drop you off, you just take a cab back to the pier.

We are sailing Conquest two weeks after you, save us some booze. ;)

TexasGreenEyes, I know it was an honest mistake! :) When I looked at the map I was a little confused 'cos I know Georgetown is on the southwest side, yet the map was showing water on the east side. I didn't realize it was Delaware til I read YST347's reply, which by the way, I almost blew coffee all over the keyboard 'cos it was so funny!

Coiran, thanks for the map! :D

Archived