Fantasy class-which cabin is better?

croozgal

My DH and I are currently booked in an inside cabin on Verandah deck on the Elation. Using a past guest discount code (DP7), I see that I can book a 5A for $30pp less. The 5A's available are at the very front of the ship on Empress and Upper decks. We have sailed twice, once in an inside and once with OV. The inside was fine for us and we honestly do not have a preference...we found advantages to both. We are not prone to seasickness and have been looking forward to the higher deck. However, we try to be very cost conscious and could use the $60 savings toward gratuities or other onboard expenses. All you experienced cruisers, what would you do?

Personally- I would not want to book a cabin on the front of the ship on the Fantasy class ships. It will feel a lot of motion on the front-- plus you will hear the anchor drop in port. (very loud and could be your alamr clock.)

Archived