Not going to complain but...

Yes, depending on the popularity of the cruise. Our recent June cruise on the Celebration never went down after I booked it in February. It was completely sold out about 2 weeks before it sailed. It just kept going up.

I check various cruise websites for a price reductions, but I checked today and the price has gone up for 8A. It was around 50 more pp. Is this normal? :confused:

When you're not the King, it is...

Moose bites can be pretti nasti, you know

check often for the coconuts to migrate south..

BIRD

You have tattoos and you Quote Monty Python

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What a woman :)

hmm..

Haven't had my Earl Grey yet this morning..

what tattoos?

(i know i'm gonna be REAL sorry for asking...)

When you're not the King, it is...

Moose bites can be pretti nasti, you know

check often for the coconuts to migrate south..

...I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

My sister once got bite by a Moose...

I will keep my eye open for southernly migrating coconuts. :D

I'm waiting for a one day sale again as well. I purchased our tickets on a "One Day Sale" back in March. Got a 6D for the price of a 6A. The 6A price has gone down slightly, so I'm ready to jump on it, if I see the sale again. BTW, anyone out there have a heads up on when that might be. The people on these boards are so good, thought I'd check if anyone was psychic :)

...I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

My sister once got bite by a Moose...

I will keep my eye open for southernly migrating coconuts. :D

You're fooling yourself!

Not at all............'swallows' could grip it by the husk...

'really'???

GOOD LUCK!

WAR EAGLE..........

ROFLMAO!!!

We have two booked at the moment. One has gone up by $50.00 and the other has remained the same. I really don’t expect mine to go down, Labor Day weekend and Valentines Week I would think would be fairly popular.

Auburn Tiger,

We don't sail until January 05 and booked it in March of this year. I have been checking the rates pretty much daily and only once did see it change and it was a $50 credit that lasted one day. After that it's remained the same.

I'll generally check the online TA's boards and see if they have changed on the rates for this cruise. When they do and they will, either up or down, I'll call my TA and if they went down she'll get it for us. But she does a really good job of checking herself.

Good Luck and check often

91688276_Tiger1-31-04copy.jpg.049af8f929c2271311a1f8254b320cdc.jpg

I will keep checking each week,because I really could use some onboard credits. Since we booked a balcony I really don't see the need for an upgrade in rooms. Thanks for all the advice and Happy Independence Day.

A special thanks to all you in the military serving overseas and at home especially the spouses of our serivce men and women.

God Bless the USA!!!!!

Maybe I'm odd, but being the glass half full kind of person that I am, I LOVE it when the price goes up on my cruises. Makes me all the more thankful that I booked when I did and got the price I did. Guess it's a good thing I look at it that way since the prices have NEVER dropped on my cruises. (I do still check prices at least every day, though, just in case.)

War Eagle, darlin'!! I live within one mile of the Colonial Mall and the soon-to-be Tiger Town. I'm just off of Waverly Pkwy in Opelika, and that construction on I-280 and Frederick Road is the pits! My favorite restaurants are Provino's and Cancun's (Opelika Road and Dean Road). Laredo's is also good (with their brand-new restaurant), but Cancun's has the best authenticity. My car is from King Honda, and my cat is from the Animal Health Center in Opelika. (Dr. Bruce) I buy my gas at Cowboy's, and my cigarettes at the Spectrum on 5th St., next to Burger King. I say all these things so that you will know that I actually live here. Could care less about the SEC, though, transplanted Yankee that I am! Go Buffs! Down with Huskers! I have some really good Nebraska jokes. Jeff Foxworthy has some really good SEC jokes! WAR EAGLE!

I bet those are the same jokes we have about Alabama. We just substitute Huskers with Bama. And I also feel your pain, We lived in NC for five years and I HATE the ACC!!. And without the internet I would have never got any news about the SEC.

By the way:

Q. How did the Alabama student die from drinking milk?

A. The cow fell on him!

Q. Why do Alabama students have TGIF on their shoes?

A. Toes Go In First!

Q. Did you hear about the Alabama quarterback who tried to throw himself on the floor in a fit of rage?

A. He missed!

Personal Favorite:

Q. What is the difference between a litter of puppies and Alabama fans?

A. The puppies stop whining after 6 weeks.

After Bear Bryant dies and enters the Pearly Gates, God takes him on a tour. He shows Bear a little two-bedroom house with a faded Alabama banner hanging from the front porch.

"This is your house, coach," God says happily."Most people don't get their own houses up here."

Bear looks at the house, then turns around and looks at the one sitting on top of the hill. It's a huge, beautiful two-story mansion with white marble columns and little patios under all the windows. Auburn flags line both sides of the sidewalk and a huge Auburn banner hangs between the marble columns.

"Thanks for the house, God," Bear says. "But let me ask you a question. I get this little two-bedroom house with a faded banner and Shug gets a mansion with Auburn banners and AU flags flying all over the place. Why is that?"

God looks at him seriously for a moment, then says, "Bear, that's not Shug's house. That's mine."

Those one day sales are for new bookings only. I dont think you can get a price reduction using those prices.

I am booked on the Miracle for February. I booked last November/Dec. The price for this particualr cruise has nearly doubled in price.

Same with my cruise to nowhere. WHen I found it last year it was selling at 199 and i didnt jump on it. We paid 260. Now its over 500pp

My Voyager cruise never ever came down in price by the time we sailed the price ws 250 more per person. So you see, I saved a lot of money by booking ahead of time . ALthough my family thinks its crazy I do that.

Archived