Anyone have any more pics of 7A cabins

tracie

Hi

We are booked in cabin 5191/7A obstructed view on the Pride and just wondered if anyone had any advice or pics. This will be our first cruise and I am just thinking that maybe we should have booked the 8A instead. Advice please?

Tracie

[quote name='tracie']Hi

We are booked in cabin 5191/7A obstructed view on the Pride and just wondered if anyone had any advice or pics. This will be our first cruise and I am just thinking that maybe we should have booked the 8A instead. Advice please?

Tracie[/QUOTE]
you need to look into the pricing and see if you can get into a balcony guarantee for the same price as the 7a...... that's what I did on my Pride cruise, and you will receive an unobstructed balcony cabin

Tracie,

We are booked in category 7a on Miracle in January.

Email me at [email="bmazzoni@nospamnc.rr.com"]bmazzoni@nospamnc.rr.com[/email] (remove the nospam). I have pics sent to me by a Carnival PVP. Will be glad to forward them to you.

Bob

Hello,

We were upgraded to a 7a cabin on the Pride, 5165. I have a few digital photo's I could email you, I also have digital video that I can compress to make it emailable if you have a high speed connection and you want it. Just let me know at [email]sbbaarryy@comcast.nospam.net[/email] (take out the nospam).

Take Care

Archived