Freedom of the Seas set for 11/26/06 for our honeymoon. Any suggestions?

This will be my 3rd cruise and my fiance's 1st. We've seen the Today Show broadcast of the Freedom of the Seas. We're really excited. I haven't taken a cruise since 1991 and have never cruised with Royal Caribbean before. Any advice out there re: the ship, excursions, food or anything?? It's the second time around (marriage wise that is) for the both of us and we thought we'd start out with a bang! Thanks, in advance, for any info you can offer.:)

Just wanted to say best wishes on your second time around. Although I haven't sailed Freedom yet, I am trying to patiently wait for my turn next year.:rolleyes: Right now I'm cruising vicariously through others until then.

I think choosing Freedom is a great way to start things off especially since it will be your fiance's first cruise. I was sold before the Today Show broadcast. It just sealed the deal!!

IMO, you'll be hooked on RCI.

This will be my 3rd cruise and my fiance's 1st. We've seen the Today Show broadcast of the Freedom of the Seas. We're really excited. I haven't taken a cruise since 1991 and have never cruised with Royal Caribbean before. Any advice out there re: the ship, excursions, food or anything?? It's the second time around (marriage wise that is) for the both of us and we thought we'd start out with a bang! Thanks, in advance, for any info you can offer.:)

1st, 2nd or 3rd, I think all marriages should start with a bang:p

There'a a lot of great information available here to help you plan you cruise. I would start by going to the "Ports" forum (link below) and review what has already been posted for each stop on the cruise. Also read some reviews by passengers who've taken the same cruise. Make a list of questions, and come back here and post them for specific answers.

Have a great honeymoon/cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=5

Congrats on your upcoming marriage. We were on the FOS maiden voyage last month.......it's an awesome ship. I'd make a reservation at Portofino or Chops for the first formal night..........both restaurants are wonderful and you can have a nice romantic dinner for two. The ports are not wonderful (

i'm not a fan of the Western Carib) but if you like water-oriented things you'll have a good time. And there's one port that offers a cooking experience which one of the couples at our dinner table did and loved it............happy cruisin'

Join our meet and mingle for one thing. For another hang out with me as I will be tons of fun HAHA. But we are going with about 20 people. It will be a blast on this ship. Sold out for months already and right after turkey day! I am soooo excited.:D

Archived